We are looking for a talented and motivated developer with at least 2 years of web development experience (WordPress website creation can be an advantage).
Here’s, in a nutshell, what your background should look like
- You have worked with at least one framework/toolkit (Zend, Symfony etc.)
- You are familiar with the CSS framework Bootstrap
- Preferably, you have worked with GIT, SASS, GRUNT, OOP, SQL
What you will be doing
You will join our existing web developer in creating exciting campaign landing pages and WordPress websites from scratch (meaning from the .PSD design).
You’ll be developing functionalities on already existing themes (front-end and back-end) and you will extend existing plugins with additional functionalities.
- Publishing platforms: Hubspot, Infusionsoft, Squarespace
- Static website generators: Jekyll, Hugo
- Amazon Web Services – managing and deploying WordPress environments using services like RDS, Route53, EC2, Cloudformations, ELB, S3, OpsWorks, ElasticBeanstalk
- Handling on-site SEO optimization projects for our customers who use frameworks like Zend, Symfony.
We are looking for someone that in the long run can help us build a technical team. As our team grows, you will be working on getting new members of the development team up to speed.
What is Beaglecat
An inbound marketing agency founded 2 years ago with the aim of helping tech companies better reach their audience. Most times, they excel at what they do but don’t have the ability to put it in words. That’s where we come in.
We’re a team of 3 content strategists, one project manager, a marketing manager, a social media manager and a web developer who are true professionals and who, most of all, have fun while doing their daily jobs.
If you met Beaglecat at a party, it would be the funny, witty guy/girl dressed in yellow, who smiles all the time. They speak perfect English, French and German and are perfectly suited to interact with everyone at the party. They’re the ideal partner for a smart, funny conversation on topics that vary from artificial intelligence to social media psychology (because that’s what they write about all the time).
Why work here
We take pride in being one of the few internet marketing agencies in Romania that work almost exclusively with international clients. In less than 2 years since we started, we got from 1 to 7 full-time employees and to several exciting projects that vary from content marketing and website creation to social media marketing and SEO optimisation.