Who We are
Beaglecat is a startup offering B2B integrated content marketing solutions. We work with startups from Austria, Germany and the USA. What we do includes:
– Content Marketing
– Community engagement/social media marketing
– UX, SEO and Conversion Rate Optimisation
– Monitoring and analysis
How you are:
- you have some degree of experience with SEO and website analytics or not but willing to learn and adapt to the challenges of a new area of expertise.
- fully proficient in English content.
- extremely analytic.
- passionate about social media.
- capable of handling Microsoft Office Tools.
- capable of synthesizing data.
- (eventually) capable of managing HTML/CSS.
What you will do:
- Grow the website user and page view traffic.
- Handle distribution and marketing of custom content, in accordance with company goals.
- Monitor Google Analytics dashboards and other key reporting tools; analyze data and organize it in weekly reports.
- Monitor website performance on major search engines.
- Perform keyword research in accordance with each project objective, in order to maximize opportunities offered by existing content.
- Elaborate content strategies in accordance with marketing and SEO goals.
- Handle link building in accordance to specifics of every project.
- Work closely with the other team members.
The internship will last 4 months and will be part-time.
If you think you fit this profile, email us your CV at email@example.com