Who We are
Beaglecat is a startup offering web marketing solutions for companies in the tech industry. Most of them are located in Austria, Germany and the USA. What we do includes:
– Content Creation
– Community engagement/social media marketing
– Website Optimisation (Design and SEO)
– Monitoring and analysis
How you are:
- creative and documented in Social Media.
- with the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side.
- with in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- fully proficient in English.
- a team player confident enough to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- with good technical understanding.
- capable to pick up new tools quickly.
- highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
What you will do:
Manage Social Media Marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- creating and implementing a social media strategy for each customer (overall plan and parameters for the corporate social media strategy: determine objectives, establish what needs to be accomplished and define how it will be done).
- ensuring accounts are updated on a daily basis and that messaging is timely and relevant. This also includes using social media tools (Hootsuite) to schedule posts.
- encouraging and thanking individuals for positive feedback, and trying to appease any unhappy customers.
- identifying key reports on social media trends. It is key for our company to be on top of the latest trends and tools to ensure that we stay ahead of the competition.
- constantly scouring the internet and the news headlines for articles, stories and tips that are industry-related and which can be posted to the social media accounts.
- designing, creating and managing promotions and social ad campaigns.
- monitoring effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- identifying and developing blog posts and other materials.
- identifying relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- using TwitterCounter, Google/ Facebook/ Linkedin Analytics and other tools to measure clickthrough rates (CTRs), as well as traffic activity.
- actively engaging in industry conferences, chats, blogs, wikis, video sharing, etc to promote corporate messaging and increase brand awareness, which will drive brand traffic to company website.
- overseeing design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- compiling reports for management showing results (ROI).
- becoming an advocate for the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
If you think you fit this profile, email us your CV at email@example.com